TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES
Welcome to my website!
My name is Olga Bogatova, and I am a certified Russian interpreter and translator based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I offer language services ranging from translation and editing to localization and interpreting.
Born and raised in Moscow, Russia, and then moved to the U.S., I am fluent in Russian and English and have rich experience in translation and interpreting.
I received a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences and a Diploma in Technical Translation in Russia in 2009. After moving to California a year later, I started my own translation business to promote professional language services to a wide circle of international clients and support local Russian community.
- Translator and editor committed to high-quality service in a cordial and professional manner
- Certified by the National Board for Certification of Medical Interpreters (NBCMI) and Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- Advanced training in Technical Translation and Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
- Hands-on research experience in Russia and U.S.
- Over eight years of experience working with local and international NGOs providing language support for low-income, elderly and children
- Excellent web search skills and solid experience with CAT-tools
- Member of the American Translators Association (ATA) and Northern California Translators Association (NCTA)
Availability and Location
Deep interest in cross-cultural communication and commitment to dependable service allowed me to start an independent business, become a full-time language service provider, and dedicate all my time to the work I love.
I am located in San Francisco, but it does not limit my professional activities. I offer translation services both locally and worldwide and serve clients in the Greater Bay Area, as well as West Coast when it comes to interpreting.